Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Junior Duathlon




On Monday we had our Junior Duathlon. The students had to run around the block and then bike or scooter along a track inside school. After the race we used our thinking hats to discuss how we felt after the race and the good points about the event.
These were some of our red hat thinking comments:
After the race I felt....
speedy because Finn nearly past me at the finish line by Daniel
happy because I came 3rd in the Year 1's race by Jasper
pleased because I was coming last then I overtook loads of people by Noah
sick because it was tiring by Oscar
sick because I ran and ran by Georgie
very tired because I ran a lot. It felt like I was suffocating! by Alana
proud because I did better than ever! by Olivia
tired because I had to wait to go back to class by Rufus
happy because I over took 3 people by Edward
happy because I came 5th by Finn
glad because I tried my hardest by Eliza
sick because I was sweating and I had a sore throat by Holly
glad because I came second in the race by Sophia
really happy because I came 1st by Oliver
tired because I had to run by Ryan
tired because I sprinted fast by Bridie

2 comments:

  1. well done guys you all did so well. I couldn't believe how fast you could all run. I think I could only run that fast if I was chasing a life-size block of chocolate. Thanks Mrs Cody for organising an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stu and Penny. The event was so well organised and you all did so well! It's great when you do your best.

    ReplyDelete