Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday with Ms Gain


Sharing our Writing

Today we did some reflection writing. We reflected on our week and had to think of:

Something fun that we had done
Something we had enjoyed at school
Something that had made us feel proud, and
Something we were looking forward to doing at the weekend.

We shared our writing with each other in a sharing circle. Here is some of our writing:

I enjoyed Jump Jam in Room 1. Georgie

After school me, Mum, and Amelia went to the Post Office. We had some fun in the car. When mum came back she had games for us each. We were happy. Sophia.

On Wednesday I was proud of muself because I scored 3 goals. Leon.

I enjoyed doing all the experiments. I discovered how to draw moths in 3D. Oscar.

At the weekend I played soccer and I got player of the day. I felt happy. Sam.

Yesterday Olivia came to my house. We played heads down thumbs up with my mum and my favourite doll, and me and Olivia played hide and seek and we hid my doll too. Alice.

This week I went to Lone Star with my family. I had a hamburger. At school I really enjoyed reading the book called ‘The Same But Different’. I got player of the day at rugby and I was happy. Oliver.

My sister came down from Scotland and we went to Campbell Park and we played Monsters Ham. Bridie.

I felt proud of scoring goals in netball. Something I am looking forward to is swimming lessons and soccer on Sunday. Kahu.

I enjoyed making the gingerbread man painting and drawing at school. I was proud when I got a certificate on Thursday at assembly. It was fun. I got the certificate because I listened to the teacher. Alana.

Last weekend I went to the movies with my family. It was fun and I took a friend. We went to see Toy Story 3. My friend’s name was Kate. Eliza.

I am looking forward to practising riding my bike. Jack.

I liked showing my rock monster at news time. I felt proud when I washed up the dishes and I got to stay up late. Tomorrow my friend is coming to my house. We are going to have fun. Edward.

Something I felt proud of is: I’ve almost finished my spelling rocket. Something I’ve been looking forward to: going to the Huia Pool! I’m going with my mummy, daddy, and sister Sam. Olivia.

This week I went to Room 5s assembly and I saw my friend. I finished my chapter book. I was proud. This weekend I am going to Edward’s house. I am going to do everything. Daniel.

On the weekend I played soccer. I got some goals but Jack was player of the day. I like soccer. Ryan.

Every Sunday I play soccer with Jack and Henry and Ryan and Jasper. Every Monday I play on the playground. It is fun. Finn.


Today we also looked at more Flat Stanley mail. We looked at pictures of Flat Stanley adventures in Prague, Portsmouth England, Scotland, and Christchurch. We then took Flat Annie from the Netherlands for a walk around our school. Here are some of the photos we took of Flat Annie’s adventures around Muritai School.













No comments:

Post a Comment