Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Football tournament





On Tuesday we had a soccer tournament. It was cool and fun. I got sweaty

when I was playing a game. We got 4 points, it was cool. After the game I

felt proud of myself. We had some time off.

By Sophia


On Tuesday we had a soccer tournament. My team was called the Kai

Matthews. In my team there was Kai Matthew, Joshua, Kahu and Esme. I

felt really happy. I scored a really good goal because it was hard and low.

By Kahu


On Tuesday we went to a soccer tournament. It was fun. I side tackled and

scored a goal. It was only because it was teamwork. I felt happy!

By Leon


On Tuesday we had a soccer tournament. We worked as a team I thought we

tried our best. We push really hard and I was really impressed of our group

because our team came 5th. On that day I felt puzzled and happy too.

By Alice


On Tuesday my class went to the football tournament. When we started the

game some one kicked the ball in my face. I felt happy because it was fun.

By Edward

On Tuesday we had a soccer tournament but we didn’t get any goals. We

tried our best. We drew twice. I played really good because I was taking the

ball off good players.

By Jack





No comments:

Post a Comment