Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seaweek 7th-14th March



This week is Seaweek - a celebration of our living ocean.

We brainstormed all the things that we thought of when we heard it was Seaweek. Then we wrote a sentence about what makes the sea special for us.

  • The sea is special because you and me can see the fish. By Holly
  • The sea is special because I can see the fish in the water. By Eliza
  • The sea is special because I like looking at the dolphins. By Alice
  • The sea is special because I can see the whales. By Henry
  • The sea is special because I like swimming in it. By Leon
  • The sea is special because I can see fish and hermet crabs. By Finn
  • The sea is special because I can see jelly fish in the sea. By Edward
  • The sea is special because I like looking at the dolphins. By Olivia
  • The sea is special because it is fun to swim. By Bridie
  • The sea is special because I like fishing. By Noah
  • The sea is special because I jump off the wharf with my Dad.By Oscar
  • The sea is special because I eat fish & chips there. By Ryan
  • The sea is special because I see fish. By Georgie
  • The sea is special because there are squids. By Sam
  • The sea is special because I like going to visit. By Sophia
  • The sea is special because I love the fish. By Alana
  • The sea is special because you can find paua shell. By Rufus
  • The sea is special because there are octopus. By Oliver
  • The sea is special because I can see a whale. By Jack
We drew an octopus sea picture. There are some photos of our pictures at the top of the page. Come and check out our finished product in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment