Thursday, June 18, 2009

Imaginative Writing

We have been learning to write imaginative stories
What it needed:
Wow Words
A problem in the story

Crash! Bump! Crash! Bump! Bang!!!!! I looked out of the window. I saw raining ice cream. I rushed out side with my plate and caught some ice cream. The next day I woke up I looked out the window. Ice cream was on the road. I quickly woke up my family. We went outside but we slipped. We tried shuffling home. Everyone slipped in the town. People tried eating it. But they all got tummy aches. Then I had an idea. I told my family. The idea was that everyone in the town would mop the big pile of ice cream so we got working. It was all gone.

By Evie


On the weekend I heard Bump Wham Bang Bump Ding. I went outside and I saw sweets falling from the sky. I hadn't had dinner yet so I went back inside and got a huge bag and lots of sweets came falling from the sky into my huge bag. It took a long time to eat them so I shared them with my family then with my friends. I shared them with the whole world. I went on boats, on planes in my car. I got tired. I stopped driving. I slept for the rest of my life!!

By Mila

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic story Evie! I like the idea of skating around on ice cream but not all that mopping up! Well done you! Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful writing Evie and Mila. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous imaginative writing Mila and Evie. It's so lovely to see you great work - keep it up.
    Jane (Mila's mum).

    ReplyDelete