Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Inquiry "Where's the Water?"





We are learning to identify the different form water takes


First I put my wet hand on the paper towel then there was a picture of my hand. Next I waited a while. Then the water evaporated. It dried up. Then I put it in my book bag.

By Connor

First I put my hand under the water. Next I slammed my hand on the paper towel. Then I traced around it. I watched the water evaporate.

By Orla

First I wet my hand. Next I put the paper towel on my hand. Next I got the pen and put the pen around my hand. Next I was finished because the water on the piece of paper had evaporated.

By Sinead

First I put my hand under the water. Next I slammed my hand onto a towel. Then I waited for it to turn into gas. It took a long time. Finally it evaporated.

By Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog
    love the photos there so cool


    Ruth Meo Room 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are clever scientists Room 3. You have described your experiments very well. Fantastic thinking!

    Bye for now
    Mrs Chao

    ReplyDelete