Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Athletics

On Tuesday we were lucky enough to have a beautiful day for Junior Athletics. Everyone took part and really enjoyed the events. This is what we had to say about it:

Yesterday I did athletics it was fun. I liked high jump the most. There were six activities. One was long jump, high jump, tennis ball throwing, sprints, shotput and quoits. Kahu

Yesterday I did athletics. It was fantastic! I loved the sprints! Rufus

Yesterday I won high jump and long jump and I came third in the finals. Ryan

Yesterday we did athletics. It was cool. My favourite part was high jump because it was fun. Bridie

Yesterday we did athletics and my favourite was high jump. Daniel

My favourite thing in athletics is the high jump because I like jumping. What is your favourite? Noah

Yesterday my class went to athletics. We did running and it was spectacular. I came third. Edward

Next week is swimming...!

1 comment:

  1. Loved watching you guys do your athletics. You guys are soooo fast I'm glad I didn't have to race you

    ReplyDelete