Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being Brave!

We are learning to (W.A.L.T.)
write a recount about a time we were brave


I was at Taupo. It all happened when I was on my scooter. I fell off my scooter, “ow”, I shouted. My blood was pouring down my knee. My Mum put a plaster on my knee. It hurt a little bit but it was a little bit better but in the morning it was all better. The next day I could take it off.
By Bridie

I went on a boat and I went on an island. I went up on a cliff and I jumped off it. I felt scared. I got to the bottom. I swam up on the boat and I didn’t cry. We went back in the boat. I was brave.
By Henry



I was with my Mum, Dad, Jazze and Maisie. I went up the stairs. Next I fell back down the stairs. Scratch, scratch, scratch, and scratch, bang, bang. I had loads of scratches. I cried only for a little while. I got no plasters. I was really brave.
By Noah



I was across the road. My brother was with me. He accidentally tripped my bike on me. I went to my Mum. I was very, very brave.
By Eliza



At the choir I tripped over in the mud. “Ow”, it hurt and it was bleeding. Someone picked me up. It was Brook. I went to Chilton Medical Room. After choir I told my Mum about it.
By Alice


When I was on the big playground I was playing with my fingers. Then there was a big gate. It fell on my leg. It fell on my right leg. I was with some girls and boys. I was in a wheel chair. I was brave.
By Kahu




I was in Christchurch and….”ow”, “ow”, “ow”. My knee, head and elbow were bleeding red blood. Mum had to pick me up. I was brave.
By Holly


I was at Leon's house playing inside. Then we thought we would play out side. We played on the tramp. Then Leon fell on the grass. Bang! Then I fell on Leon.
By Jasper


I was in McDonalds. I went in to the playground. Scratch! A nail hurt my back. Mum had to call an ambulance.
By Edward


When I was at home I was playing in the henhouse. I broke my arm. My Mum came running up. She was crying. She took me to the hospital. My arm was colourful because it had bruises.
By Georgie

2 comments: