Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Poems about our Mums

W.A.L.T. we are learning to use a simile to write a poem. A simile needs the words like or as.

W.I.L.F. one simile, adjectives and 4 sentences



My Mum By Millie

My Mum is like a star
She sparkles at night when she kisses me.
Her lips shine.
Her face glows.
When she comes out on the deck it looks like she is flying.


My Mum by Grace

My Mum is like a love bird.
Her back is like a tail.
When I hold her hand she feels soft.
I love my Mum so much.
She's very beautiful.


My Mum by Lachlan

My Mum is as beautiful as a butterfly.
When my Mum goes out side she sparkles in the sky.
When she tucks me in at night she is beautiful.

My Mum by Theo

My Mum is like a racing car.
Shes as bright as a racing car lights.
Shes as fast as a racing car.
Shes cool like a racing car.
Shes as loud as a racing car.

My Mum by Thomas

My Mum is like a star.
She twinkles.
She cooks heaven food.
Her smiles shines.
She glows through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment