Sunday, March 29, 2009

NZ Post recounts

We are learning to write recounts using When? Who? Where? and What?

Here are some examples of our NZ Post writing.

I went to NZ Post on Wednesday. I went with friendly Room 2. I put my letter in a big machine. My letter was going fast in the machine. After I looked around huge NZ Post I went on the bus back to school.
By Orla

On Wednesday I went with Renee. We went to NZ Post. I saw machines. The machines were loud and I saw letters in the machine. We got on the bus back to school.
By James

On Wednesday I went to NZ Post. I went with friendly Room 2. I put my letter in the machine. I saw our letters go past. Then we went back to school.
By Emily

On Wednesday I went to NZ Post. It was very big. I saw a big machine. I put my letter in the machine. It was going fast. We went back on the bus to school.
By Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Oria, James, Emily and Thomas for sharing your fantastic writing with everyone. I am glad you had such a good time visiting NZ Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adjectives Room 2 - Miss Finlay must be doing a great job in Literacy time!

    ReplyDelete