Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recounts

My Accident by Emily

I was going down the driveway. Then I fell over. My Mum helped get up. My elbow and my knee hurt



My Accident by Luke

I was playing near the sticks. The branch scratched me. My foot started to bleed. My Mum took me home.



My Accident by Theo


I was sick. I went to the Doctors. The doctor put a needle in my arm. After the needle went in I was happy. My arm was hot. I got a toy



My Accident by Ben

I was walking to the beach with my Mum. I was running to my Dad. I fell over. My Dad gave me a bandage.


My Accident by Amalia

I was swinging on the bars then fall on my arm. I was running to my Mum and she brought me to the hospital.


My Accident by Thomas


I was riding my bike. I fall down. My Mum got me a band aid.



My Accident by Evie


I was walking up the stairs. Then I fell over and bit my lip and it started to bleed. I started crying. I went to the doctors. I had to have a ice pack on my lip. One doctor said I had to eat soft food and I had to have a ice pack on my lip at home. My Dad brought me a book.




My Accident by Mila


I went on the tramp. I jumped off. I hit my head. I cried and cried. At least my Mum helped me.




My Accident by Grace


I was walking and I fell over. My knee started to bleed. It really hurt and it really looked swollen. I went to the hospital. But when my Mum picked me up from the hospital I felt happy.



My Accident by Rachel


I was walking on the ground and slipped and bit my lip. I went to the medical room. It was bleeding and I was crying. In the medical room I had a iceblock to suck. I used tissues to wipe the blood away. I read a book. Now my lip is a little bit squishier.




My Accident by Milly

I was running on the rock. I fell. Crack! Oops my head cracked. My brother helped me. Mummy came down and cuddled me. I went to the Dentist.






1 comment:

  1. Happy to report that Evie fully recovered from this accident....

    ReplyDelete